Networking and Sales Engineer
11232 120th Ave NE #206, Kirkland, WA 98033, United States
In short, we are looking for an extremely competent self-starter that has great networking and IT skills. You should be passionate about what you do, always wanting to learn more, and be motivated by creating great solutions for clients. Your job will entail working with an existing pool of clients including adding new services and working with our existing support agents as well as working with new clients that are identified by our Sales team and putting together solutions for them. Finally you should be ready and excited to get hands on with installation of networking and routing equipment as needed.
Networking and IT proposals
Ability to rapidly adapt to situations and implement solutions.
Pacific Northwest Territory
Unique and varied proposals, you will be wearing several hats and working with varied clients.
Both hands on and proposal work requiring a varied set of skills.
Amazing people skills
Excellent organization and followup
Minimum 3 years experience in Networking, Windows systems and wiring / infrastructure.
What's great about the job?
- Our team! We have an amazing atmosphere and great culture.
- You will NEVER be bored! There is always a new and exciting challenge.
- Awesome benefits and pay structure.
- Flexibility. Work from home is encouraged as needed.
- Great Job Security. Our average tenure is over 3 years (4.5 years in biz).
- Startup feel, but we are a self-funded and profitable business with no debt.